Nokia Solutions and Networks GmbH
Senior Representative Ecosystem Relations
MBA from Technical University Munich, Munich / Germany
Engineer in Electronics and Electrical Engineering from Technical University Munich, Munich / Germany
- Senior Representative Ecosystem Relations, Nokia Germany, since December 2017. Board member in Muenchner Kreis and in VDE ITG
- Head of Technology Strategy and Operations in Nokia Siemens Networks‘ / Nokia Networks‘ research, standards, and IPR unit, January 2010
- Head of Technology in Nokia Siemens Networks’ global sales team for one of the largest global network operators, April 2007
- Head of Strategy Development / Head of Strategic Portfolio Management in Siemens I&C Networks Group / Siemens Communications Group, July 2003
- Various leadership roles in Siemens Mobile Networks business in Germany and abroad
„5G for the industry – how to make most of the opportunities“
5G is being talked about widely, it is said to offer new functionalities which enable a completely new set use cases, namely for the industry.
- explains what 5G is (technology, key components, capabilities)
- shows some example use cases of 5G (e.g. industry, automotive, logistics)
- explores how to get access to 5G services (CSP offerings, private networks)
and thus gives an overview how to exploit the transformative opportunities 5G offers.